FW: The People of Wal-Mart

From: Michael
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 12:33 PM
To:
Subject: FW: The People of Wal-Mart




A classic Walmart pose of the likes we have never before seen. This man deserves those cheese nips!
Trafford, PA


 
2 cases of Ramen…….wonder where he goes to college?
Portland, OR





Are these short enough? Hell no! roll them bi*ches up some more!
Volusia, FL



My Tarot cards says she is shopping for 1.
Harrisburg, PA


Don’t worry about where the baby is.
Richmond, VA


2 mullets, 1 shot.
Simpsoville, SC


Like a bad western movie but worse.
Somewhere in GA





Oh how I could sing the songs of wonder that danced through my head when I saw this. >From the knock-off air jordans, to the acid wash jeans, the potbelly hanging out under the game jersey, the hospital wrist band, the half mullet…I could go on for hours about the happiness I got from catching this mythical beast on camera, but instead, as so many before me have done, I will let the picture speak my thousand words
Location Unknown





I…Aahh…..umm…..ya……I.. I ain’t got nothin. Speechless
Clifton Park, NY






I have to assume that this guy, in a fit of rage after a monster truck rally or tractor pull, ripped off his sleeves and then went to Wal-Mart to get a few cases of beer to enjoy on the couch on his front porch.
Cameron, Mo






How cute and cuddly are those stuffed…….OH MY GOD!
bennington vt






Buy the prepay phone and call a tailor!
Location Unknown





Kind of glad we don’t get a glimpse of the front…
Hammond, Louisiana






Is it even legal to look this good?
Yuba City, CA






This guy was the complete package:
- Faded forearm tattoos. CHECK
- Country/Western shirt from 1987. CHECK
- Stylish goatee, braided at chin. CHECK
- Do rag not covering up mullet. CHECK
- Pen in shirt pocket. WTF???
Corinth, Tx






Britney spears let herself go…….again.
Louisville, KY






Even when mullets were in style this would have been considered a tad much.
Glendora, Ca




Its like it has its own personality.
Johnson City, TN






pimpin ain’t easy at the walmart
Owensboro, Ky






Seriously?
Renton, WA





Just a goat shopping at Walmart…….I don’t see what’s so funny
Page, Arizona






What are the chances of finding shorts to match that shirt? What are the chances of finding a girl to talk to a guy who found shorts to match that shirt?
Conway, SC

No comments: