Fwd: FW: Seriously Amazing Joke

From : durgesh
Sent : Friday, March 24, 2006 6:54 AM
To :
Subject : Fwd: FW: Seriously Amazing Joke

Youngest Son: "Tell me Daddy, what is the difference between
"Potentiality" and "Reality"?"

Dad: "I will show you"

Dad turns to his wife and asks her: "Would you sleep with Robert Redford
for 1 million dollars"?

Wife: "Yes of course! I would never waste such an opportunity"...

Then Dad asks his daughter, if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1
million dollars?

Daughter:" Wow! Yes! he is my fantasy!"

So Dad turns to his elder son and asks him: "Would you sleep with Tom
Cruise for 1 million dollars"?

Elder Son: "Yeah! Why not? Imagine what I could do with 1 million
Dollars! I would never hesitate!"

So the father turns back to his younger son saying: "You see son,
"Potentially" we are sitting on 3 million dollars, but in "Reality" we
are living with 2 prostitutes and 1 gay.

No comments: