Fwd: [telecom_2005re-vamped] Poem of Paradoxes...!!!!!!!

From : durgesh
Reply-To :
Sent : Friday, July 22, 2005 11:24 AM
To :
Subject : Fwd: [telecom_2005re-vamped] Poem of Paradoxes...!!!!!!!

Inbox




Note: forwarded message attached.
__________________________________________________

One bright morning, in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight.
Back to back, they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
And came and shot those two dead men.
If you don't believe this tale is true,
just ask the blind man ?
He saw it too!
- Anonymous

1 comment:

jignesh said...

I came across this poem when I was in 9th or 10th grade. It was bit different I believe! I know I have it somewhere. If I can get hold of that version, I would post it as the comments.