Fw: Hilarious!

From: anju
Date: Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 4:16 PM
Subject: Fw: Hilarious!
To:



This is hilarious!
smarty: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl:
sir, just dial 123to know current bill status
Smarty:
Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.


Friend:
I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife!
Smarty:
Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!!

Teacher:
Which is the oldest animal in world?
Smarty:
ZEBRA
Teacher:
How?
smarty:
Bcoz it is Black & White

Judge:
Don't U have shame? It is d 3rd time U R coming to court..
Smarty to judge:
U R coming daily, don't U have shame?


Smarty attending an interview in Software Company.
Manager:
Do U know MS Office?
Smarty:
If U give me the address I will go there sir.

Smarty in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said:
"B silent."
Smarty:
"Ok.. Ombay. Ombay"


Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"
Smarty: "All are born on government holidays...!!!


Smarty:
Miss, u called 2 my mobile?
Teacher:
Me? No, why?
Smarty:
Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss Call".

(Had never thought of it)


Sir:
What is difference between Orange and Apple?
Smarty:
Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE

No comments: